"What if I CAN do it?"


____________________________

What if I can't can do it?

____________________________


A lot of the time when we want to try something new, we often think in negative terms. We ask ourselves "What if I can't do it?". Instead we should think in positive terms, changing the question into "What if I can do it?". Think of all the amazing things that could happen if you do try it; these would probably not be possible otherwise. 

I have a very exciting adventure coming up soon (I will do a blog post in the coming months about it) and although it does scare me, I think of how I would feel if I didn't take the risk and I know I would regret it immensely. 

So, don't be afraid to take risks. It's ok to fail. At least you know you tried.

x

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. Really appreciate it x